Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

I live near the town Chinchilla, so I was confused throughout the whole thing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchil la,_Queensland

Draggin' Brawl Zzz Draggin' Brawl Zzz

Fucks sake Krillin.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

I just keep coming back to this, the video and the song just fit so well. Excellet job :)

Captain Robert Captain Robert

I enjoyed the game, I thought it had a great atmosphere despite the visuals. I did have a problem with the ending, where as soon as I entered the storage closet the game immediately began again, I'm not sure if its a game flaw or because I was spamming x.

Either way, great game with a brilliant story, and a very creepy atmosphere.

koe415 responds:

That was indeed the ending. I tried my best to give the player all the information they needed to figure out what happened as Robert approached the door but unfortunately, the time just wasn't there. If I redo or update this game, the ending will definitely be touched up. Thanks for playing and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the other aspects.

Phobos Phobos

Nice

Easy to play with instant action and a different play through every time. Keep up the good work!

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

nice

I enjoyed it, and its well made, but i can't help thinking Peggles gonna sue somebody!

Goliath Goliath

And then just when I thought it was going to be deep and meaningful, t'was absolutely fucking hilarious :D

Musings Musings

first.

Lintire responds:

YOUR REWARD IS INDIFFERENCE.